Prometic reports 2017 second quarter highlights and financial results
- $101 million of new 2017 cash inflows closed from debt, equity & corporate transactions
- On-going review of plasminogen BLA with the U.S. FDA
- 48-week clinical data from plasminogen phase 2/3 trial confirms no recurrence of lesions, no safety or tolerability issues observed.
- Concurrence from the FDA on the design of PBI-4050’s planned phase 2/3 pivotal clinical trial for Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis
- 24-week clinical data confirm efficacy and safety of PBI-4050 maintained in metabolic syndrome & diabetic patients