Quarterly Report Q2 2018
An Overview of the Prometic Quarterly Report
- Advanced multiple initiatives aimed at extending cash runway, including ongoing partnering discussions related to both PBI-4050 and RyplazimTM (plasminogen)
- Submitted plan to FDA regarding filing of the amended BLA for RyplazimTM (plasminogen)
- Q2 revenues of $20.2 million, and net loss of $33.1 million. R&D and Admin costs down from the same period in 2017.
- Received Rare Pediatric Disease Designation for PBI-4050 from the FDA for the treatment of Alström Syndrome
- Presented new clinical data for PBI-4050 and PBI-4547 in liver fibrosis and for IVIG in PIDD demonstrating signs of positive clinical activity at several scientific conferences